SPEAK UP FOR
Meeting the Sustainable Development Goals:
How to leave no one behind – whatever language they speak.
What is language inclusion and why does it matter?
Climate change and language inclusion
- TILES: a platform that allows users to access multilingual content in voice format
- Health care for all - leave no language behind
- Inclusive health information solutions: research and innovative technology
- What you can do to multiply your impact
- Why you should invest in language inclusion to create meaningful change
Language is key
to the Sustainable Development Goals 2030 Agenda
Discover how we help people get vital information, access essential services, and participate in conversations that affect their lives. With innovative language technology solutions, research, and the TWB community of over 100,000 language volunteers, we are set to help achieve the SDGs.
The world speaks 7,000 languages
4 billion people
Tech solutions in marginalized languages
The world's most urgent
In India, farmers face a double threat of climate catastophe compounded by language exclusion. Those most affected are often the least able to speak out.
We put communities who face the worst climate impacts at the center of our solutions. When we listen to marginalized voices and connect people with locally-relevant, clear, accurate and up-to-date resources, we can create inclusive, sustainable climate action.
Language inclusion is critical
to achieving health for all
To achieve truly universal health coverage (SDG3), and access to safe and affordable medicines and vaccines for all, we need to include marginalized language speakers.
- Inclusive health information solutions
- Innovative language technology solutions
Groundbreaking research, listening to people's experience and perspectives on exclusion
- Our conversational AI chatbots support people's access to information during health outbreaks
- Glossary apps enable responders to listen to and support people's needs in linguistically diverse and challenging contexts
“If everybody was concerned about communication and tried to improve it, the entire health sector would improve with better services.”
by 100,000 TWB Community members makes vital information accessible
Multilingual glossary apps
improve communication on health, preventing sexual exploitation, abuse, and harm, and more
Multilingual AI chatbots
answer people's questions about health, migration, financial inclusion and climate change
You can support
this important work.
Join CLEAR Global’s movement to speak up for language inclusion and help make marginalized voices heard.
Share in your newsletter, on your website, or on social media.
Use the image and sample text below, customize it, and share it in your own language!
“Speak up for language inclusion with CLEAR Global. Did you know, the world speaks 7,000 languages? It’s time to act on equal access to information and include marginalized language speakers in vital conversations that affect their lives. #Climatechange #HealthForAll #SDGs #LanguageInclusion”